Do you need help keeping your pet?
- Pet Retention Program - Submit the form on this page for assistance with pet food and supplies, housing, and medical concerns.
- Behavior and Training - We provide puppy socialization classes, postive reinforcement training resources and more.
- Hiking Hounds - Want to hike with your dog but aren't sure where to start?
- Phone Consulation - Want to find out more about available options? Schedule a phone call with a counselor.
Do you need help with cats?
- Community CATNIP Program - Our spay and neuter program for outdoor, community cats.
- Last Litter Program - Our spay and neuter program for owned cats and kittens.
Do you need help to rehome your pet?
- Private Pet Rehoming - Rehome your pet privately and save them the stress of entering an animal shelter. See our helpful guide about the process, and complete a pet profile for our courtesy listing service.
- Pet Surrender - Make an appointment to surrender your pet with our Admissions team.
Do you need help with end of life services?
- End-of-Life Euthanasia - We understand that the decision to euthanize a beloved pet is a difficult one. We offer humane end-of-life euthanasia services at a reduced price for pet owners.
Want to find out more about available options?
Schedule a call Monday through Sunday. One of our Counselors will call you between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. for a free 15-minute consultation to discuss alternatives and available resources.